Memory Training Courses & Workshops in Singapore
Pinnacle Minds is a memory improvement training company in Singapore. We deliver memory training courses to both schools and corporate organisations in Singapore. Pinnacle Minds was founded in 2011 and ever since then, we have been working with the best companies in Singapore to design, develop and deliver memory improvement workshops. We can conduct our famous memory improvement training courses both in-house or at an external training venue. All of our memory training programs can be contextualised to be in line with your participant’s needs. For more information on our memory improvement courses, contact us at +65 6871 4803 or email: email@example.com
Our Corporate Courses
We have a wide variety of memory improvement training courses for corporate professionals. We can run individual memory training courses as well as in-house courses for organisations. Browse our selection of memory workshops below:
- Memory Improvement Lunch Time Talks (60 to 90 Mins)
- Half-Day Memory Training Workshop (3 – 4 hours)
- One Full Day Memory Improvement Course (8 hours)
- Two Full Day Memory Training Workshop (16 hours)
- Memory Training Teambuilding Activities (2- 4 hours)
Student Memory Improvement Courses
Students have to learn memory improvement techniques. It is disappointing that schools teach our kids how to read and write but not memorise. As a result most students go through their school lives without this essential skill.
- Lower Primary Memory Improvement Course (Primary 1 to Primary 3)
- Upper Primary Memory Improvement Course (Primary 4 to Primary 6)
- PSLE Specialised Memory Improvement Training Workshop (PSLE Students)
- Secondary School Memory Improvement Training Course (Secondary 1 to 5)
- O Level Specialised Memory Improvement Training Workshop (O Level Students)
- Junior College Students Memory Training Workshop (JC1 & JC2)
- A Level Specialised Memory Improvement Training Course (A Level Students)
- ITE Students Memory Improvement Training Workshop
- Polytechnic Students Memory Improvement Training Workshop(Poly Students)
- University, Undergraduate Students Memory Improvement Training Course
- University, Postgraduate Students Memory Training Workshop
Student Study & Exam Skills Workshops
Being a good student does not mean just showing up for school, taking notes, reading books, and studying hard. Studying and learning involves a complex set of skills that requires appropriate techniques to be fully effective. Our 2-day courses will cover those techniques.
- Study Skills & Exam Skill Workshop For Lower Primary Students (Primary 1 to 3)
- Study Skills & Exam Skill Workshop For Upper Primary Students (Primary 4 to 6)
- Specialised Study Skills & Exam Skill Workshop For PSLE Students (Primary 5 & 6)
- Study Skills & Exam Skill Workshop For Secondary School Students (Secondary 1 to 5)
- Specialised Study Skills & Exam Skill Workshop Secondary School Students (Secondary 3 to 5)
Secondary School Geography Tuition
Our In-House Memory Expert
All of our memory courses & workshops are conducted by our memory expert, Mr Sancy Suraj Singh.
A winning and inspirational, dynamic workshop facilitator, and compelling storyteller, Mr Sancy Suraj Singh has worked with a variety of both public and professional organisations around the globe. His passion for the subject emancipates his goal of helping his participants and students.
Sancy’s unique and motivating memory courses are also well known for their high-quality training content. He also took part in the World Memory Championships in 2011 and also held the World Record for the longest colour sequence memorised.
Some of our Past Clients
We have had the pleasure of working with some of the best organisations right here in Singapore:
Singapore Airlines, Singapore Tourism Board, Housing & Development Board, HealthPromotion Board, SingTel, ING Bank, Raffles Hospital, AIA.
If you would like more information on our memory workshops in Singapore, please feel free to contact us below.
Call us: +65 6871 4803
Email us: Contact@PinnacleMinds.com.sg
Or send us a message below: